Initial Website Optimization
Initial website optimization from Search Engine Experts is a multi-step process. Below are some of the general steps we’ll use in our process. Of course, your business is unique and our process will specifically reflect that.
- First we get to know you and your business. We work with you to set clear goals, timeline and benchmarks.
- Then, with the project parameters firmly set, we conduct in-depth keyword and key phrase research. From this research, we work with you to arrive at the words and phrases your customers will most likely use to find your products or services.
- Once these words and phrases are determined, on-page optimization takes place. On-page optimization consists of modifications to the content and format of the webpage to make it attractive to the search engines.
- Off-page optimization also takes place to ensure that the supporting HTML code provides those things that the search engines are looking for, in the location they are looking for them.
- Finally we consider external links. Initial acquisition of links happens in this first wave of optimization.
Initial website optimization is critical in steering you down the right path with search engines, however, long-term success requires consistent maintenance. Search Engine Experts can provide